port mupen 64 optimized

laurent0977

Hello

The n64 port is very good but we don t have new release in 2012

i would like play with mario tennis and other

it is possible a new release in 2012

thanks lolo

I am planning to see how well a different video plugin (Rice) fares in mupen once I get my pandora back. If it is worth any salt, I'll release it. Don't have high hopes.

Thanks for your enlightenment, sir, but it is also an opengl plugin. Plus its the one used by n64oid.

i guess this can't be dropped into appdat anywhere but needs to be package into the pnd?
Should be able to drop it into the appdata folder. PNDs are mounted with a merge, everything that goes into the appdata folder will be included with (and overwrite, if already existing) what is in the pnd.

My apologies, I had no idea the plugin was OpenGL and was ported to ES for Android etc etc. Still kind of a funny thing to get ticked off over though ;p

That plugin is broken by nature. Follow this thread instead for what you seek:

LMAO! Note to self - Piss off Stradian = Shit gets done!

Just kidding but nice to have another person trying to improve N64 :)
LOL. Full speed Ocarina of Time emulation? Good luck with that.

OOT runs at 20FPS max in game, at the moment its about 15FPS with sound and in many temples its full speed with sound. all at the default 600mhz.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a lot of changes in the current DaedalusX64 build which isn't really public so I can't show you xD.

Haven't tested it for a while myself.

LMAO! Note to self - Piss off Stradian = Shit gets done!

Just kidding but nice to have another person trying to improve N64 :)
LOL. Full speed Ocarina of Time emulation? Good luck with that.

OOT runs at 20FPS max in game, at the moment its about 15FPS with sound and in many temples its full speed with sound. all at the default 600mhz.

I thought the n64 Zeldas run at 15 fps by default...

Back