[Poll] Bennugd Game Programming Platformer Contest

Geca

Website
www.gecasoft.no.sapo.pt
[For now a fast Google Translate ;)]

Hi, I'm a long time with the idea of ​​holding a little contest for video game programming to put on my website, where the prize would be at least a Caanoo.

The idea is to make a contest of remakes of those games platform that no one has yet, how good the competition is that it would be specifically limited to platformer genre, as it is a genre that is at fault.

Another requirement that is actually the main reason the issue is that I would like to leave at once remakes of 2, 3 games that I wanted them but because of lack of time I never post.

So far the idea would be to limit it to Arcade remakes of these games, especially the first:

Thunder Hoop
Toki
Mystic Warriors

For now I would like to hear your opinions, especially of you know who would be really interested in participating.

Be valued 2 options, the developer choose what you prefer:

1 - Make a BennuGD remake, the most perfect as possible and assess the degree of approximation, as an example the remakes of pac-man, pong and many more.

2 - Make a game according to The original, with new stages like a continuation or a special version of the same (eg comparing Sonic 2 with Sonic 1, it has new stages but if you look at the first you could say they were the same game but a different stage).

With the second option, which simply do not like a carbon copy and have aliciantes to participate because they can be creative.

The goal is not to exceed the original, but if you can get something like that after the people concerned to continue and be improved if the author wishes.

hehe it was difficult for me to understand the text, so i was waiting for a better translation. Are you saying you want to organize a coding competition?

Back