Pocketsnes - Illusion Of Time And New Version?

doble-h

Still Fresh
hello:

First I feel it by my English, I am Spanish, I have doubts on the emulator of Snes PocketSnes, the game Illusion Of Time does not work to me in completes version (I put I play Spanish version):

For when a new version? to see if it is possible to be solved and that functions this game, so that it enchants to me.

A greeting and thank you very much!

PS: In other emulators of the SNES it works, but it is that the PocketSnes, with the juice that works goes very well.

nemt said:
DrPocketSnes = NUMERO UNO
otro emulators = El Asso Wipo
How did this contribute to anything? Can't the fanboy-ism wait til the 2nd page at least? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya te lo dije en gp32spain, si no te rula ya rulará tranquilo ;)

Yo por mi parte a partir de ahora con cada nueva versión probaré siempre la versión española del Illusion of Time para ti exclusivamente, porque es lo primero que preguntas siempre :D

Nos leemos colega ;)

Ya te lo dije en gp32spain, si no te rula ya rulará tranquilo wink.gif

Yo por mi parte a partir de ahora con cada nueva versión probaré siempre la versión española del Illusion of Time para ti exclusivamente, porque es lo primero que preguntas siempre biggrin.gif

Nos leemos colega wink.gif

muchas gracias Rivroner, pero también sera el primero que probare yo :p

@nemt: why don't you stick your ignorance where the sun don't shine... moron. we don't need people like you.

Back