Pocketsnes 7.2.0 For Wiz, Caanoo And Gp2X

Ok, got the backgrounds working. Thanks for the help and for making them.

Has anyone tried Final Fantasy Mystic Quest? It's strange because the game gets to the title screen but you cannot press anything and the "dancing gems" don't appear. I've tried different roms and no effect. The game however runs well on snes9x4c.

Love this emu, almost all the games I have work, a few are very shaky (Yoshi's Island being one of course) and can't wait for further updates. Only thing I'd love to see is TV Out working :)

I'm pretty sure TV out works. Can't remember if it's a setting in the menu or if it has to be ran through Gmenu. I think PicoDrive and GPSP have to have anti-tear disabled so maybe it's the same with PSNES? It's choppy though.

I haven't quite figured it out either. I've been looking and don't have Gmenu to find out. Anyone have quick pointers?

I love this emu and I hope I am not being a pain but is there any way to get rid of the horizontal tearing?

It hasn't been present in the NES and Genesis emulators for years.

Just curious because this emu would be flawless if it were fixed. Thanks

This emu is the way to go for SNES emulation. It is an absolute joy on the Caanoo (and others!) Thanks again!

I uploaded my screenshots. It's more than 700 pics, most of them are taken early ingame, to give a hint, what the game looks like. The screenshots will only show up, if the rom-names and the pic-names are exactly the same(no matter if .zip or .smc). Just unzip to your screenshots folder.
download here

Back