Plz! Seed Your Uploads!

Cellsplitter

Website
Visit site
I'm the only one there seeding! And i can only have two uploads at the time. And to all you out there who isn't a member or seeder at www.gp32torrent.tk i have only one message: "Join!". It would be awsome if more people uploaded and seeded at www.gp32torrent.tk! Just remeber (as i didn't once) to keep it legal ;)

Hmm, keep it legal?

What about these:

Sonic the Movie
Happy Tree Friends
The Matrix

And technically you should at least gain permission from the various owners of the trailers for games and films you have on there.

actually you dont need permission for trailers, the companys are pretty happy to let you use them as they are promoting the game/film/product.

Oh and you should take down the sonic one, im pretty sure thats illegal, and i already got it anyway :lol:

spray posted on May 24 2004 at 07:41 PM said:
Hmm, keep it legal?

What about these:

Sonic the Movie
Happy Tree Friends
The Matrix

And technically you should at least gain permission from the various owners of the trailers for games and films you have on there.
Matrix? It's not the whole movie! Only the 3 neo fight scens. Happy Tree Friends isn't even seeded but maby i will delete it. Sonic The Movie, temporary. Only uploaded on recuest. Will probably delete it first thing tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Cellsplitter posted on May 24 2004 at 08:24 PM said:
spray posted on May 24 2004 at 07:41 PM said:
Hmm, keep it legal?

What about these:

Sonic the Movie
Happy Tree Friends
The Matrix

Matrix? It's not the whole movie! Only the 3 neo fight scens. Happy Tree Friends isn't even seeded but maby i will delete it. Sonic The Movie, temporary. Only uploaded on recuest. Will probably delete it first thing tomorrow
[/me] does a little its still illegal dance [me]

Right.

IT'S ILLEGAL

WHETHER ITS ON FOR A MINUTE AN HOUR OR A DAY

And the three Neo fight scenes are STILL COPYRIGHT

It's not that hard to understand, surely?

DO NOT use this forum for promoting and advertizing the spreading of copyrighted material.

If you carry on doing it, you WILL be banned.

Sorry to get serious, but you are, unfortunately, taking the piss a bit.

Thanks.

Axeman posted on May 24 2004 at 08:31 PM said:
Right.

IT'S ILLEGAL

WHETHER ITS ON FOR A MINUTE AN HOUR OR A DAY

And the three Neo fight scenes are STILL COPYRIGHT

It's not that hard to understand, surely?

DO NOT use this forum for promoting and advertizing the spreading of copyrighted material.

If you carry on doing it, you WILL be banned.

Sorry to get serious, but you are, unfortunately, taking the piss a bit.

Thanks.
Axeman, the mod whose on hand when you need to teach some fool some respect

ok ok ok. I'm not telling people to be illegal! I'm telling people only to seed their torrents! I will now delete all the illegal torrents and make realy sure no more illegal torrents will get uploaded as long as i have an internet connection.

mr.t1.jpg

yo dam right foo!

Wow! I think that was the first post i've ever seen by Axeman that dousnt end with "Cheers"
p.s.- sam fisher makes too many threads and WAY too many posts... but at least hes trying to help out the community (in his own special way)

triksR4rabits posted on May 24 2004 at 08:46 PM said:
Wow! I think that was the first post i've ever seen by Axeman that dousnt end with "Cheers"
p.s.- sam fisher makes too many threads and WAY too many posts... but at least hes trying to help out the community (in his own special way)
yeah, but sam fisher *twitches* dang nabbit *twitches* the kid just

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

hehe, you knows hes pissed when theres no cheers!

I get all caps-happy when I'm pissed off :p

Dont mean to spoil people's fun, but it's something we gotta keep control over. Too many forums have been shut down for less than this, and I want this forum to stay open for a long while yet!

I dont often get pissed off, but the same subject seems to have come up a load of times recently.

Pity the foo' who crosses the Axeman on the same day he broke down in the middle of a large duel carrigeway on his motorbike.

:p

Tha....

oh yeah :)

Cheers!

:p

triksR4rabits posted on May 24 2004 at 08:46 PM said:
He used 'Thanks' instead. When he uses only REGULAR polite manners with you, you KNOW you're gonna get your ass handed.

Can someone clear this up for me, is sam fisher a girl?

Its just spray quite often refers to sam as she, which i find funny cause i think sam's a boy.

Back