Please Help Me With Gngeo.

markpeterjameslegg

Still Fresh
I have been trying everything, and have looked all over the internet to find a solution, but can't find one. This is what I get every time I load Gngeo:-

RAGE2X v1.1
./roms/sflx.sfx bios missing
./roms/000-lo.lo bios missing
./roms/unl-bios.rom bios missing
./roms/aes-bios.rom bios missing
./roms/vs-bios.rom bios missing
./roms/usa 2slt.bin bios missing
./roms/asia-s3.rom bios missing
./roms/sp-s2.sp1 bios missing

Now ive checked over and over, and I definately have them all in the roms folder, zipped and unzipped. These are the same ones I used on the Wiz version and they worked fine. So what on earth could be the problem with this version, do I need to change something in the files or put them somewhere else or what? If anybody could help I would be so grateful as im about to give up on it all together, it took me nearly four hours to copy all the games across just to run into this problem.

Did you download the Neo Geo bios file, neogeo.zip? You have to download that separately and put it in the rom directory with the games, I think you have to unzip it but I can't remember.

Popcorn Dave said:
Did you download the Neo Geo bios file, neogeo.zip? You have to download that separately and put it in the rom directory with the games, I think you have to unzip it but I can't remember.
Here's a weird thing, just tried it again and it suddenly worked, don't have an explanation for it, maybe cos I turned off the device. Anyway, thats ok, problem is only a handful of the games will show up now. At least it's recognising the Bios files though, thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back