Plastic coming away from the bottom screen

richiz

Where the LCD screen s the plastic has come away slightly (not flush to the lcd screen) The gap is miniscule however I want it flush. When you look down the gap you can see a sticky glue like substance so maybe enough glue wasnt used.

Anyway can I drip superglue into it or am I going to damage it?

I can post pics but the issue should be fairly obvious when you look at your pandora screen, bottom bit isnt flush like left right and top.

This is normal, and to my knowledge affects all Pandoras to some degree (some more than others) - if memory serves, it's due to the painted finish (because I'm pretty sure that the case was originally designed not to be painted). Accordingly, I'm pretty sure it's next to impossible to get it completely flush.

I would not personally take the risk of dripping Superglue into it - I would suspect that that's very likely to cause damage.

Where the LCD screen s the plastic has come away slightly (not flush to the lcd screen) The gap is miniscule however I want it flush. When you look down the gap you can see a sticky glue like substance so maybe enough glue wasnt used.

Anyway can I drip superglue into it or am I going to damage it?

I can post pics but the issue should be fairly obvious when you look at your pandora screen, bottom bit isnt flush like left right and top.
Hi this is very normal my unit did have this also, i just leave it as it is as i dont want to damage anything else

take care

007jaws

Back