"pituka" In Dev

Yep, raster and all Ga effects are emulated, at the moment, because PituKa still some slowly :(

To day, i made some changes on z80daa (more faster z80 ) and accurate PSG emulation (sound).

Cu :)

Thanks for your great work on this emulator. I am patient so I am in no hurry for it. I will be glad to see it when everything is sorted out. :) thanks.

hot news:
"23/10/2004 - Pituka around the corner
D_Skywalk has sent its emulator of the 16 Amstrad CPC 6128 to Days compo, whose "deadline" is tomorrow, reason why is possible that in a moment we pruned to enjoy a public version of the emulator."

thx @ gp32spain

is it possible to set the gp32 buttons up in conjuction with the virtual keyboard to write commands..

erm.....

press L+A for cat

press L+B for run "

this would speed up game loading.

I guess you'll have a file selector thing eventually.

I've never used an amstrad before. Its kind of like a BBC.

Your emu is cool man keep it up

CHEERS!!

I remember playing lords of chaos... it was great, but I didn't have the foggiest as to what was going on... furthest I got was creating some creatures and hoping they'd kick ass for me (knew there was another guy out there somewhere)

I hope the buttons are fully redifinable to keys on this emulator... it's what the speccy emulator lacks (afaik), and it would make Renegade unplayable if they weren't...

*spent last night downloading favorite amstrad games*
*spent tonight drinking beer and smoking*
*hope to spend sometime in the next coupla days transferring to SMC and trying stuff out*

peace out.

Back