Piracy != theft

Why by the Gods good Madam, I mean Son of Zeus!!

Not only did you create and craft the fire you stole (from a fictional flying spaghetti monster, of more beautifully woven tapestry of lifes finer points), than you extinguished the fire, of a whole league of gentleman upon the land, freemen, as Gordon (The Terrorist) also liked to be termed, within a single breath. Truly breathtaking and yet replete also with plushies that only a mega of man has beholden, nay spied the fingertips of doom that wove them to your eternal Pandorian story.

SO

Herebye Ends the Legend of the Freeman Upon The Land Movement, un'berthed' and let loose to sail to Tartare's or some other saucy codswallop (which I have to wonder perhaps means GodsSwallowedUp? Given that many a god has been inside the belly of a fish or two, for at least, but just usually, 3 days exactly. Which again I wonder why?) not worth the DVD asking price to find out either!

Screw piracy, I want to learn everthing about Berkely Water Filters, Canned Whole Chickens, Storing Petrol in my Nursery and precisely when I can make my own CIA affirmed, "Bin Laden back from the triple dead video" as I am seriously digging Kirkmans work on the The Walking Dead via Comix.pnd lately and I sometimes wonder and I sometimes wonder...(Alice Knutt)...

There're a thousand Georgies all posing in a field

Which are false and which are real?

Canned Whole Chickens
Ugh. I seriously recommend that you DON'T look up canned whole chickens. Someone linked to an article about them, complete with many highly-detailed photographs, in a thread somewhere around here recently, and they are truly disgusting.
worried.gif

(As for the rest, I am most amused. :) Though, remember, I'm not named for the Titan - I'm named for the Reploid. ;) )

Sorry for the off-topicness, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
and what right do you have to call the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster a fictional character?

Back