Pinned Topics

c0ncept

H.R. Gigers wet dream
Website
Visit site
A pinned topic with the gp32x communitys top ten games for each console would stop all these bloody 'wats ur top 5 snes games!!!111!' threads that come up more often than syphillus

not in my house... :D

[edit] not that I don't like reading the threads, it's just that it would be easier for everyone if there was a puinned topic that could be referred to whenever you were looking for a new g ame to play.

Well. Good idea, but everyone has got an other Top5. We could set up votes for each category, but this would flood the boards for something that isn't that important.

A thread could be started for each emulator asking people to list their fav games for that system after x amount of time polls could be started listing the most common games and the top 5 taken from that. Although I agree I don't think its particualry important.

this is a great idea. how about something like this that hiphopsite are doing for the top 50 mcs of all time. everyone nominates each round and they can try and persuade people to nominate. then the top 5 nominations go into a voting pool. the voting for that round carries on for about 4/5 days or if a game is winning by a landslide. the games that didnt win the voting pool stay there until they are voted in.

wow that was described shitly by me but read the link and you will understand.

I would still quite like to have the definitive opinion of the gp32x community though, I think gimps idea is cool...

[edit] I can't believe Rakim was so far down the list.

PinkSpider posted on May 26 2004 at 05:16 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on May 25 2004 at 09:45 PM said:
bringoutthegimp posted on May 25 2004 at 08:12 PM said:
so whats happened to this then? im guessing its been forgotten
lol
/revive
We gotta do this!
yup it would be helpfull for people who didn't own a particular console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back