Pictures Of The Inner Life Of The Gp2x-f200

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
F200PicsPVW.jpg

Inside this archive are some pictures of the inner life of the gp2x-F200.
But that's not all - I also mixed up an F200 with parts of the F100 case and vice versa.
Of course, those pics are also included (I like the white with the black surroundings :D)

MixCase.jpg

You may use these pictures for anything.
Do what you want with them. Completely free for non-commercial use.
For commercial use, please drop me a mail about that and include www.gp2x.de as source, otherwise, feel free to do with them whatever you want.

Download: gp2x F200 Inside

EvilDragon said:
mdinire said:
Did you put a blue LED in the F100? :p
Yeah, about 1,5 years ago ;)
GPH saw that at the IFA... :p

So they stole your idea? :lol:

Fishbong said:
The Dirpad on the black/white one looks like one of those Ngage Pads... Coincidence?
It is an N-Gage dpad, I've got one in my GP2X too thanks to ED :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a full list of what came with the DaveC d-pad mod? I was thinking that if it's not being sold anymore, I might just try and track down all the parts on my own.

Ravnos said:
Does anyone have a full list of what came with the DaveC d-pad mod? I was thinking that if it's not being sold anymore, I might just try and track down all the parts on my own.
Well, the problem is that you can't get the custom made board from DaveC anymore...

Last edited:
yeah i think the issue was that the parts were just too hard or not possible to source, otherwise he'd probably still do it.

EvilDragon said:
Ravnos said:
Well, the problem is that you can't get the custom made board from DaveC anymore...

What about the rest of the stuff? I know there was an N-Gage d-pad, and that button for the stick-click, but that's it. Is the board the only other thing left in the kit?

Do you still have the installation instructions for it, by chance?

That white 2X with the black back... Beautiful! :wub: Now where to get 170€?!
unsure.gif
Now that it get's an Ouendan clone I'll probably HAVE to get one...
ED, can you convince GPH to make colored button sets? I'd love to equip mine with green or SNES themed buttons!

Ravnos said:
EvilDragon said:
Ravnos said:

What about the rest of the stuff? I know there was an N-Gage d-pad, and that button for the stick-click, but that's it. Is the board the only other thing left in the kit?

Do you still have the installation instructions for it, by chance?

i think there were some little pins or something? i'm trying to go off memory here :)

Back