Pickle Gone Wild!

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
This is my homebrew entry for the openxile crap compo (which has not yet ended...)
Hope you get a couple minutes....or seconds enjoyment of it. Everything is by me (with unrestricted use by anyone) code/gfx/sounds, speaking of which I wonder can anyone guess what I used to do the Pickle eating sound?

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi?0,0,0,0,9,225

screenshot.png

<Description>
Big hungry pickle, little tasty peon(you).
You can run, scream, be eaten, or be cooked.
Run for as long as you can.

<Platforms>
Builds provided are gp2x, wiz, win32 (32 bit), and linux (32 bit).
Source is included, all source code and graphics are GPL'd. See license.txt under src.

<Controls>
Dpad : Run
ABXY : Scream
Vol Up/Down : volume

<Install>
Just drop on your sd card or harddrive and have at it.
(libpng.so.3 is only for the wiz version)

Pickle, i love graphic art in this game. Really, like rollerecoaster ride into beginning of 90s and first shareware games/prods for PC.
Respect ++

StreaK said:
Pickle, i love graphic art in this game. Really, like rollerecoaster ride into beginning of 90s and first shareware games/prods for PC.
Respect ++

well you can just tell I have mad gfx skillz.... :unsure:
thanks for the feedback and im glad you liked it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a wiz, but I played it on my PC. It's oddly entertaining. And I also enjoy the graphics, primitive as they may be. Thanks for the release, Pickle!

But do you think the Pandora might be able to handle a port? I know it'd take a lot of work... but it might be doable! :p

fuzzypinkunicorns666 said:
I don't have a wiz, but I played it on my PC. It's oddly entertaining. And I also enjoy the graphics, primitive as they may be. Thanks for the release, Pickle!

But do you think the Pandora might be able to handle a port? I know it'd take a lot of work... but it might be doable! :p

certainly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone remember Ski Free from the Windows Entertainment Pack? That's what this reminds me of. :D

abom_h.gif

Back