Pcsx4All Compatibility List

Is this still being worked on? I should imagine that compatibility will be better in the new version of PCSX4All, no?

I have tried Dinocrisis , and it works but is slow(about 50% of full speed) also Dragon warrior 7 works and is about full speed almost perfect , some of the sound effects sound a bit off though.

Thread necrophilia time!

Should we start updating this list for the new 2.2 version?

Amon_Re said:
Thread necrophilia time!

We definetely should, please start

btw isn´t it called Amon Ra?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Blood Omen - Legacy of Kain to work on HLE. Runs well, but there is a weird issue that some of the sound bytes will repeat and if you hit select or start, you get a weird mishmash of voices and the menu screens take a while to pop up. Otherwise runs and plays great.

Parasite eve 1 works excellent at 700mhz and hle not sure about saving/mem card though.

LTStone said:
Parasite eve 1 works excellent at 700mhz and hle not sure about saving/mem card though.

Yes, it runs very well but unfortunately does NOT save :(

I would like to add that Mortal Kombat Trilogy and Alien Trilogy run very well. Both are also great games.

Warhawk runs pretty well but it's hard to control. Perhaps because of missing the rearmost shoulder buttons.

Amon_Re said:
Thread necrophilia time!

Yessssssss! :lol:

125px-X4_xpose.jpg

I am new here so forgive me if this has been addressed or is in the wrong spot.

I'm trying to run Final Fantasy VIII on PCSX4All 2.2, and I can't seem to get it right.

The intro cutscene has no sound, which is lousy, but hey, I can live with it.

But then I get to the opening scene, a bit of dialog, name your character, and the game always locks up after the nurse walks away and says "Now please come by." Immediately after hitting the button to advance that dialog, the game locks hard, video freezes, sound stops, and the only way out is to reboot the Wiz. This is repeatable; it crashes at the exact same place every time.

I have tried the settings in the compat chart, which says the game works nearly flawlessly. I have heard there are problems with the world map showing up black, but I can't even get out of the first room, so it's not that. Is there anyone running FF8 successfully who can share the secrets of success?

--Chris

wiz_chris said:
I am new here so forgive me if this has been addressed or is in the wrong spot.

I'm trying to run Final Fantasy VIII on PCSX4All 2.2, and I can't seem to get it right.

The intro cutscene has no sound, which is lousy, but hey, I can live with it.

But then I get to the opening scene, a bit of dialog, name your character, and the game always locks up after the nurse walks away and says "Now please come by." Immediately after hitting the button to advance that dialog, the game locks hard, video freezes, sound stops, and the only way out is to reboot the Wiz. This is repeatable; it crashes at the exact same place every time.

I have tried the settings in the compat chart, which says the game works nearly flawlessly. I have heard there are problems with the world map showing up black, but I can't even get out of the first room, so it's not that. Is there anyone running FF8 successfully who can share the secrets of success?

--Chris

Try making a save on pc, then transfer it for your wiz ;)

C-12

Works fine but is about 75% speed, 80% speed with progreesive turned on

Syphon filter 1

Works but too slow

Final fantasy 6 from anthlogy
85%-100% speed, very playable imo and saves fine
hle-secure
basic sound
bias-4
.bin

Has anybody gotten the memory card save to work on Xenogears? mine crashes..

Back