PCSX ReARMed Run Bios...

GiraffeeDreams

Always Dreaming
I spent a good half an hour looking through the settings etc, and I couldn't find the 'Run BIOS' option, I'm sure it was there before?

Basically I wanted to use the PSX own memory card manager (I use it fairly often), today I went to use it and couldn't find the option to do so, am I missing something? I haven't changed from r14 at all, any ideas?

I did start using my iCP in joypad mode today (had it in HID Keyboard mode before) and got it working with the nubs on the Pandora, would that have changed anything?

I'm afraid I have no idea, but I'm going to move this to the Support section, if that's alright. :)

Wild shot: Doesn't it work to just do the "Load new ISO" thing, navigate to the BIOS directory, and select one? I seem to remember having done that.

Yeah its in extra stuff, and when you do run bios you get the classic memory card manager / cd player screens.

I thought it was there, on mine it only shows Run Exe and Memory Card Manager (where you swap memory cards around), I used to have Run BIOS but it's now missing, I'll try reinstalling it and if that fails I'll remove the appdata after backing up my saves.

It's only happened since using my iCP as a game pad on it, I'll let you know how it goes.

Yeah it says under settings what bios is selected, I've used the run bios option many times but it's just dissapeared now.

Tried to reinstall the PND, cleared the appdata and still no joy, although oddly i have noticed that if I play Final Fantasy 7, load a save state the option returns, but only until I play something else.

I know there are a few games that require the BIOS so maybe FF7 is one of them and that's why it shows, even so, very odd.

Back