Paysafecard as payment option on dragonbox.de

thatgui

Advanced Member
As I want to reduce my paypal transactions I wondered wether you are interested in using Paysafecard as a payment option in your shop (and if not, I would be interested in hearing why, just out of personal curiosity) ?

Well, each payment method adds a lot of costs for booking (as a new account needs to be created and handled for taxes), so I'd need enough demand for the payment method to compensate that.

What we'll offer soon is invoice payment and rate payment using Klarna (only in germany though).

I haven't ordered anything at DragonBox for a while but as I recall Credit Card Payments are handled outside PayPal.

Well, each payment method adds a lot of costs for booking (as a new account needs to be created and handled for taxes), so I'd need enough demand for the payment method to compensate that.

What we'll offer soon is invoice payment and rate payment using Klarna (only in germany though).
Thanks for the reply, I'll go the old fashioned way then by using bank transfer - as soon as the new retrodes arrive ;)

Back