Payback - Stick Click?

Reesy

Certified Guru
Website
reesy.gp32x.de
Hi,

I was just about to purchase payback for the GP2X when I remembered something about an issue where it required the GP2X stick click function in order to navigate menus etc. I have a GP2X modded with a DaveC dpad so I have no stick click function, can anyone confirm if PayBack actually needs the stick click?

Thanks
Reesy

i think theres a demo you could try? not sure if the same menus etc are on it though

EDIT:

Well, Payback appears to work with F200, which doesn't IIRC, have support for a stick click (unless this has changed) so I would guess it would work?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...=39028&st=0

Reesy said:
Hi,

I was just about to purchase payback for the GP2X when I remembered something about an issue where it required the GP2X stick click function in order to navigate menus etc. I have a GP2X modded with a DaveC dpad so I have no stick click function, can anyone confirm if PayBack actually needs the stick click?

Thanks
Reesy

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hijack thread - is it possible to dl payback - gbax.com seems only to have boxed version?

cheers

You can navigate with B too, and I bought a downloadable version from gp2x.co.uk

Back