Lost My Payback Game Help Please

pubzombie

Hi Guys,
Hope you can help me out. I purchased the download version of Payback this time last year. I have been cleaning out my SD card to take my GP2x away for xmass and being a complete ham-fisted moron deleted it. I have no other copy on my PC. Can I get another download or do I have to pay?
Help a moron this Christmas?
cheers
pub

Contact the place you bought it from?

pubzombie said:
Hi Guys,
Hope you can help me out. I purchased the download version of Payback this time last year. I have been cleaning out my SD card to take my GP2x away for xmass and being a complete ham-fisted moron deleted it. I have no other copy on my PC. Can I get another download or do I have to pay?
Help a moron this Christmas?
cheers
pub

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
mrsnature said:
Yup, if you send back the card, they'll replace it for you no doubt.

He got the download version... ;)
Either way, about 5 months after I bought the download version directly from craigix (I ordered by paypal, so..) the download link craigix gave me still worked. Perhaps yours does still, too?

Megagun said:
Squidge said:
mrsnature said:

Either way, about 5 months after I bought the download version directly from craigix (I ordered by paypal, so..) the download link craigix gave me still worked. Perhaps yours does still, too?
morning guys.
I am on a totaly new computer - my old desktop fried it motherboard - and the link doesnt work. in fact i cant seem to even get past the pay stage
cheers
happy Christmas everybody
ps - payback would have helped me survive at the mother in-laws for a week with no xbox, wii, or warcraft

pubzombie said:
morning guys.
I am on a totaly new computer - my old desktop fried it motherboard - and the link doesnt work. in fact i cant seem to even get past the pay stage
cheers
ps - payback would have helped me survive at the mother in-laws for a week with no xbox, wii, or warcraft

Grim news. Happy Christmas to you all also! :D

pubzombie said:
Megagun said:
Squidge said:
mrsnature said:

morning guys.
cheers

Send them an email letting them know what happened and they will hook you up most likely.

Yay I got it back. i mailed them and craig and Jaqui sent me the link.
thanx peeps
merry xmass

Back