Parts for the Pandora

GameKing

Still Fresh
Ok who is selling Accessories and Spear Parts for the Pandora and who will answer there emails and actually supply them, every place I have tried so far has not even answered there email, isn't my money good enough :angry:

all I am after is Spare Battery a Carry Case an Extra Stylus and two Spare LCD Cable plus a left hand NUB

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to be so angry. Most of those things are available here. I am sure they can probably supply you with a nub too. I don't know when you emailed them, but sometimes it takes a while to get a reply. They are very busy.

No need to be so angry. Most of those things are available here. I am sure they can probably supply you with a nub too. I don't know when you emailed them, but sometimes it takes a while to get a reply. They are very busy.
I have been waiting 3 days for a reply from them and still nothing, just an email to say that they received the email would be good

Makes me wonder - has anyone ever emailed Sony or Apple to ask for spareparts and actually got a reply? :)

Well, jokes aside, Jacquelyne was ill for four days, as you might have read from Craig, the got 600 emails this weekend and I as well have so much work to do that I'm behind with mail replying.

Answers take time, unfortunately. And even some competition wouldn't help, unless competitions would magically make us money to afford to hire people just for emails.

Answers take time, unfortunately. And even some competition wouldn't help, unless competitions would magically make us money to afford to hire people just for emails.

I've been out of work and without something to do, and if you'd be willing or if it's possible, I'm more than happy to donate some time to helping out until I get around to finding another place to work.

Makes me wonder - has anyone ever emailed Sony or Apple to ask for spareparts and actually got a reply? :)

Well, jokes aside, Jacquelyne was ill for four days, as you might have read from Craig, the got 600 emails this weekend and I as well have so much work to do that I'm behind with mail replying.

Thank you for the information, it would make things very hard but I have another question about a part the case, has the case been changed since the first Pandora was sent out as the shoulder switches are very sloppy and sometimes they don’t work on mine

I sent you a mail a couple of days ago, and I completely understand you're very busy, so don't rush trying to reply the mails. :)

But, just to estimate when to expect a reply, how many days are you behind with mail?

pirate, are you in Germany right now, mate?

In the US, but the hours I'm up match that of Germany's. I've been keeping an eye on the project for most of the time it's been here, but didn't preorder until batch 2.

I never really offered to do anything prior to now because I was so busy with work all the time, but since I have nothing to do now, I'm more than willing to help in any way I can (from a remote position, at least).

I ordered an extra case and replacement parts when I initially ordered the Pandora. I could be wrong, but I don't think you can currently order spare nubs - if you're looking for a spare left nub.

pirate, are you in Germany right now, mate?

In the US, but the hours I'm up match that of Germany's. I've been keeping an eye on the project for most of the time it's been here, but didn't preorder until batch 2.

I never really offered to do anything prior to now because I was so busy with work all the time, but since I have nothing to do now, I'm more than willing to help in any way I can (from a remote position, at least).
Remote positioning would be difficult, because there's not much you can do at the moment.

Remote positioning would be difficult, because there's not much you can do at the moment.

That's kind of what I thought, but I hoped to at least offer. I guess we'll see again when I am in Germany then (as I'm planning on moving there at some point in time). If I still have free time on my hands and happen to be close enough, I might just offer then :)

Back