Paranoia

Ryuu

Still Fresh
I have read some ppl saying the emails will go out tommorow 2pm ( i live in the uk - london ) but others have said that the "2pm london time" is inaccurate... i just hope its sticks to 2pm cos this paranoia is killing me i dont want to have to stay up until the early morning and f5 my googlemail account every 10 seconds lol.. no joke :blink: as i promised to show my mates a pandora and dont want to be left without a pandora :'O

bah mouse died :angry:

on another note im learning python so that i can develop the game ive always wanted to make but ill post that in dev

To all who will pre-order soon Good luck ;)

Kyosys said:
there's a sticky. Around 2 PM UK time, you'll be fine
oh thx dude didnt see it just rejoined a few min ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyosys said:
Hey, you have the member ID 16661

Now what does that tell us about you
It means that i will be the 16661th to recieve an e-mail after craigx has personally typed up 16661 other ppls added his signature and a side note " sorry dude better luck next time..*snigger* "

Ryuu said:
I have read some ppl saying the emails will go out tommorow 2pm ( i live in the uk - london ) but others have said that the "2pm london time" is inaccurate... i just hope its sticks to 2pm cos this paranoia is killing me i dont want to have to stay up until the early morning and f5 my googlemail account every 10 seconds lol.. no joke :blink: as i promised to show my mates a pandora and dont want to be left without a pandora :'O
Actually...Gmail automatically refreshes itself when you get new messages, so you don't need to F5 so much.
...Though I'd do it anyway, just to be safe.

Oh! It's 2 PM. That makes sense now. I thought it was 2 AM :|
Why can't you all use 24hours time format and the metric system!? It makes much more sense!

xernobyl said:
Why can't you all use 24hours time format and the metric system!? It makes much more sense!

24hours and the metric system? No can do.

The SI unit for time is the second. Anyone know where I can get a clock that goes up to 86.4ks?

Back