PANG alpha version 0.000001

just tried 0.8, and seemed to have discovered a bug that perhaps has been there for some time. it could be me though, as you need two specific power ups in order to reproduce.

do not split balls
grab time freeze
grab dynamite

do balls split all the way down to smallest size? (they should)

i was playing on GeePee32 so it could be the speed of the emu was not fast enough for me to see things correctly. then i died! :(

I can't wait to get home to hear the music!

matt
Hum ... that's not a bug ... :rolleyes:

I have code the game that when it freeze and tou get the dynamite, the freeze "stop" and the ball explode ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum ... that's not a bug ... :rolleyes:

I have code the game that when it freeze and tou get the dynamite, the freeze "stop" and the ball explode ...
OK! correct behaviour should be:

x freeze stops ball
x dynamite explodes balls to smallest size
x freeze continues

so you have a chance to get max score!

:)
matt

I dont like MAME. I never got it working on ANY of my 3 PC's. Ever.

Can someone tell me where I can get the most recent version?

I have a copy on my GP, but I'm guessing from reading these posts, that its one of the earlier ones.

So... URL please?

STICKOFJOY ? Could you send me an email, I'm at job and i haven't got you adress ... I've got something for you ! ;)

I found a new rule this week on the Arcade (PSone) and Atari ST versions. When a level consists entirely of destroyable blocks, shooting them all reveals an extra life power up (weird star shape in a circle)#

i will try and screen shot.

on 0.8 im still getting the problem of the smallest balls getting stuck under the blocks on the second level and just bouncing backwards and forwards.

Great game though, cant wait for the next release.

on 0.8 im still getting the problem of the smallest balls getting stuck under the blocks on the second level and just bouncing backwards and forwards.

i winder how the collision works? if the ball collides the position has to be calculated for this not to happen. the ball should then be drawn at a new location that isn;t necessarily the next step of its path.

i winder how the collision works? if the ball collides the position has to be calculated for this not to happen. the ball should then be drawn at a new location that isn;t necessarily the next step of its path.
I've must have broken something in the code ... Arg !! That thing happen but i don't know why ... If there is a collision the ball get to their last position without collision ... I must look this closer ...

Back