Pandoralive.info is... Alive !!

I assume erico means an indicator on the index page(s) telling you if there are any comments on the article and if so how many, as has become pretty standard on blogs.
Got it. Will add it. :)

New article available today on Pandoralive.info

http://www.pandoralive.info/?p=148

audiotest.png

Looks very nice.  The only thing I'd mention is that crow_riot's program is not called 'applimulator', it's called apkenv - the applimulator thing was just a joke about whether it should be in the 'application' or the 'emulator' category.

TV-Out feature of DraStic is pretty nifty eh, nice work

Thanks for the updates :) Just read the Drastic updates.. I don't have time to fiddle much, so quick summaries of improvements and features.. thats fantastic :)

(I had no idea about TV Split .. brilliant)

jeff

Thanks for the updates :) Just read the Drastic updates.. I don't have time to fiddle much, so quick summaries of improvements and features.. thats fantastic :)

(I had no idea about TV Split .. brilliant)

jeff
Good to know these articles are useful in case you missed something :)

Don't forget to register to the weekly newsletter as well so that you don't miss any important update!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very good job you are doing here !

Great layout & design, and plenty of excellent contents to read.

Keep up the good job :) !

Thanks PtitSeb for the comment and another thank you for the new LibreOffice PND :) I will be testing that very soon !

By the way, a quick message to everyone who registered to our newsletter on Pandoralive.info -> the first one has been routed yesterday for delivery and you should have received it. If not, it MAY be in your SPAM folder (I know because that's where i found my copy in my Gmail account) so please make sure you mark it as "NON SPAM" to avoid missing it from now on. 

the first one has been routed yesterday for delivery and you should have received it. If not, it MAY be in your SPAM folder (I know because that's where i found my copy in my Gmail account)
Just checked my Gmail account, I found a certain newsletter in my inbox so everything is working fine here + cool blog, well done (to everyone involved).

the first one has been routed yesterday for delivery and you should have received it. If not, it MAY be in your SPAM folder (I know because that's where i found my copy in my Gmail account)
Just checked my Gmail account, I found a certain newsletter in my inbox so everything is working fine here + cool blog, well done (to everyone involved).
Good you found it :)

For everyone who wondered, here is more info about how to register to the newsletter and what it actually looks like ! http://www.pandoralive.info/?p=283

Great work :)

BTW: Thanks to the RSS feed, every article you post is automatically teasered on our Facebook-Page together with a link to the full article :)

Back