Pandoralive.info is... Alive !!

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Following the teaser announcement here is the blog, now opening at www.Pandoralive.info !

Quartercast and me are behind this.

http://www.pandoralive.info

teaser2.png

If you like it...

• bookmark it,
  • suscribe to the weekly newsletter,
  • the twitter feed...
  • the RSS feed...
  • and most importantly, participate ! Comment, share the articles in your social networks, everything is welcome to build the audience behind this blog !

An excellent start. Looking forward to seeing this flourish :)

Subscribed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did actually click on the review link for AquaVenture... but enough about that. PandoraLive is live! :D

Had a browse through the blog, hats off to all involved! Seems to be a nice modern look at the current Pandora scene, with luck it'll keep on top of ongoing developments for those who aren't into reading the forums! :)

Subscribed to the feed. G+'ed everything. Try to introduce the pandora and what it is in the first few posts so that people can follow from the beginning. Could get it to trend at wordpress or something.

Nice web site and I would love to become a writer for it.

Imo it be a good idea to add a display of the author to every article ("Written by XXX" line beneath the title), else one does not know who you are referring to when you are talking about "myself" ;)

You mention "contact us" a few times, but don't say how, maybe add a link to a contact form or a specific e-mail address for that.

Besides that, as I have said before, I like the layout.

What are your plans for the blog currently? Do you have any series in mind (like PandoraPress's "Game of the week"), interviews, reviews, etc.?

Imo it be a good idea to add a display of the author to every article ("Written by XXX" line beneath the title), else one does not know who you are referring to when you are talking about "myself" ;)

You mention "contact us" a few times, but don't say how, maybe add a link to a contact form or a specific e-mail address for that.
Hey, Just added the contact form in the About us page :) I was going to do so, but thanks for reminding me :)

What are your plans for the blog currently? Do you have any series in mind (like PandoraPress's "Game of the week"), interviews, reviews, etc.?
No plans for "Game of the week" kind of reviews, I prefer to keep the content free of such constraints and write about subjects as they spark my interest. There may be a recurring feature once in a week or so called "A day with Pandora". More on this very soon.

Nice web site and I would love to become a writer for it.
Contact me (PM) :)

Subscribed to the feed. G+'ed everything. Try to introduce the pandora and what it is in the first few posts so that people can follow from the beginning. Could get it to trend at wordpress or something.
Thanks; will think about doing that :) There is "Open Pandora?" page already opened in the top menu, by the way !

Quartercast and me are behind this.
Stand by for incoming grammar pedants!

Seriously, great job

Keep it up :)
Thanks, articles requests are welcome as well if you can think of anything :)

Nice start ekianjo.

You might want to introduce yourself by (forum) name on the intro page on the blog.

Also this on the Open Pandora? page does not read well / make sense to me : doted with a full keyboard

How about :

The Open Pandora (also known as Pandora) is a pocket computer with a full hardware keyboard & gaming controls, it runs an embedded Linux distribution.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to future articles. :)

What about reviews of new products ED stocks?
Depends if we can get review units, I guess ? What products do you have in mind ? 

Nice start ekianjo.

You might want to introduce yourself by (forum) name on the intro page on the blog.
How about that page ? http://www.pandoralive.info/?page_id=2

Is there something else you would like to know ? 

How about :

The Open Pandora (also known as Pandora) is a pocket computer with a full hardware keyboard & gaming controls, it runs an embedded Linux distribution.
Thanks, will change.

Maybe a per article stating how many comments it has on the main site?

It is just my preference on the subject.

I assume erico means an indicator on the index page(s) telling you if there are any comments on the article and if so how many, as has become pretty standard on blogs.

Back