Pandoralive.info is... Alive !!

Glad to know the RSS feed is useful, I was wondering where this facebook traffic came from, now I know !
We have quite a few followers there, so it improves traffic and it also improves the reach on Facebook, thus letting more people know about tha Pandora :D

BTW: Do you plan on having a banner which I could also use on the boards to link the the blog?

Glad to know the RSS feed is useful, I was wondering where this facebook traffic came from, now I know !
We have quite a few followers there, so it improves traffic and it also improves the reach on Facebook, thus letting more people know about tha Pandora :D

BTW: Do you plan on having a banner which I could also use on the boards to link the the blog?
ED, sure that can be done - what size (pixels) would you like ? 

ED, sure that can be done - what size (pixels) would you like ? 

Just a small button. Sized like the "order now" Button, probably.

oh, a bit off topic here but, I just checked pandora facebook, and it is a simple page.

That could be increased to a timeline fashion stating the evolution and so on.

I know it is more work, but youngers tend to use that more often, and somehow it may help reach more people.

Some artists keep their full portfolio on facebook and some game studios too.

I´m not too found of it, but have gluped my regrets. I think it is worth a good shot.

A new big/fat article about Compo4All MAME with pieces of an interview with Skeezix is now available Pandoralive.info !

Click click click !! And enjoy the exclusive screens :) http://www.pandoralive.info/?p=185

compopromo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
19th position on HN now.

Guys, you wanted pubicity about the Pandora, in a positive light? You got it.

I got 1000 hits on this article in the last 30 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really great!

It shows you guys are doing action for the project instead of talking and hinting.

Way to go!

Really like your writingstyle and the nice layout of the articles.
You put a lot of effort into the blog.

Keep it up. I am already waiting for the next article. :)

Really like your writingstyle and the nice layout of the articles. You put a lot of effort into the blog. Keep it up. I am already waiting for the next article. :)
You won't have to wait too long :)

Thanks to all for the nice comments by the way, and feel free to elaborate on the article, too :)

Love the blog ekianjo, but I think it could do with including the Pandora Logo here & there, perhaps something like this :

panblog.jpg

Back