Pandora Video Encoder

majamee said:
it remembers the settings of all files you play (including the time when you have stopped watching. So if you start the same sometime again it continues to play at the time/position where you have stopped ;) )
I rather wish it didn't do this for all settings - at least not until it's totally stable. Some of the video filters cause the program to crash, and if you turn one of them on, the program will remember that preference just before it shits the bed. It will try to use the same broken filter every time you load that video and it will crash before you can change the settings. At this point your only option is to rename the file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post a bug report for it. I can imagine a blacklist for not remembering certain settings would help.

You can also clear it's data cache or remove a specific setting instead of renaming the file. I don't know where these are stored on windows, look for them.

I dunno about the rest of you but I've never had any problems with VLC, even on severely crappy systems it has worked like a hot knife through butter.

Back