Pandora stops working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midwestern

Still Fresh
That pretty much says it all. May times even out in the open with no obstructions my Pandora will quit working. Well it will be on but no music will be playing? I suppose it's a form of buffering? Is there anyway to alleviate this. Thanks.

Is this a troll I'm not sure.

this is the Open Pandora (Linux handheld device) forum, not the music service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, guys. We can't just go assuming that everyone is trolls, like that.

Midwestern, as TrashyMG says, you're unfortunately on the wrong site. I think these guys are the ones you're actually after.

Look at it from the bright side, apparently our boards are easier to find than the Pandora internet radio support forum :)

I don't exactly know what troll is but I'm assuming it's something derogatory. So sorry wrong forum. What a bunch of low life crud responding in such a repulsive manner. You all need to go to church or something. I mean really. your scum.

Is this a troll I'm not sure.

this is the Open Pandora (Linux handheld device) forum, not the music service.
fuck you up your pocked cunt midget dick

I don't exactly know what troll is but I'm assuming it's something derogatory. So sorry wrong forum. What a bunch of low life crud responding in such a repulsive manner. You all need to go to church or something. I mean really. your scum.

We are used to get troll here (troll = someone coming in a forum to start a flamewar)

Starting a thread stating that the device dont work at all is probably one of the prefered method for troll.

I'm pretty sure he did not wanted to insult you or anything, just make sure a flamewar dont start with your lighting ;)

Nothign beats someone who says 'you are derogitory' then unloads with the full taco. Nice :)

Mind you, he can also pull higher ground, so all around.. winner!

jeff

One person makes a questioning suggestion that the original poster might be a troll, and that makes the entire forum low life scum? Not sure how to take that.

Sorry that you feel that way Midwestern and have chosen to respond far more aggressively, than anyone had toward yourself, so far.

Perhaps you should turn the other cheek and allow us to explain the confusion and the total lack of any actual insult aimed your way i.e Trashy posed a question in his statement there, in that he wasn't sure if you were being serious with your question, or asking your question in jest, or in an attempt to wind people up in a bad way and cause arguments. Trolls are people who on purpose, wind other folk up on forums.

This is a common mix up here, in that occasionally, someone having technical support issues with the Pandora Internet Radio Service, will arrive on these forums and ask a tech support question. It will then be pointed out to them, that these are not the correct forums and are infact, for a pocket-able desktop OS, mini PC and gaming console (which can probably make on the go use of the Pandora Radio Service) instead.

So what really happened here ?

You asked a question, on the wrong forum.

TrashyMG questioned if you were on the wrong forum or not, or if you were having a joke but did explain politely that this isn't the Pandora music service forum that you maybe (?) having seeking issues with. He did not call you a troll.

Prometheus (one of the moderators here) stepped in to say, no one should assume you are a troll and again explained, with a link, that you are probably looking for a different internet forum.

Caine, then looked on the brightside (as Pandora is a fairly unknown device, born of a small community of tech types that have brought an amazing open source handheld machine to the market, despite huge odds) that at least this site had been accidentally stumbled upon by someone looking for a different Pandora service. Each new person here is a potential new customer and member of the community and is always welcome.

Unless....

Can we buffer things abit by rewinding a few seconds here.....(oh shit in your case perhaps not
wink.gif
)

In your case, you and you alone, then chose to be offensive and tell everyone to go to Church. WTF?

On top of that, you called us all low life crud and scum and you personally told someone to "fuck you up your pocked cunt midget dick" 2 things I've never heard of but both of which sound derogatory.
blink.gif
angry.gif

I shall have to piss in a Church Font and sacrifice small animals until I feel at peace now

I'm proud of you all for not responding in kind, here.

However, I think that this thread's time has come and gone, and that it's time to hang a padlock on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back