Pandora Pandora Snap/screw/? On Bay For Harddrive, Usb Accessories

Wt, rlsng th CD fls f th cs wll rslt n chp chns clns?

'm cnn hv t cll BS n tht. ll y rlly nd s n ctl pndr, nd pr f gd clprs, nd y cld sly rplct th cs drwngs.

Frnkly, thnk th "Chp chns clns" rgmnt s prtty mch cmpltly BS nywys. f th pndr s prftbl ngh t wrrnt clnng n chn, t's gnn hppn whthr y mk th PCB lyt fls vlbl r nt. Rlstclly, gnrtng grbrs frm cmpltd brds s nt prtclrly dffclt, th nly tchncl tl y nd s scnnr, dcnt D st, nd sm tm. Th brd bng 4 lyrs ( thnk), s nly mnr ddd cmplxty. Hll, thr's cmpns tht vn spcls n gnrtng grbrs frm cmplt PCBs.

t's nt lk th GP32 s bng stmpd t by th mllns, s t? nd th pndr s vn mr f nch prdct.

Bsds, t sr fls t lv p t t's wn mnkr, dsn't t? S mch fr "pn"...

Fake_post - Chip

If we don't have the cad files, or at least specific dimensions for the bottom half of the unit, how do you expect people like me and atomicthumbs to create add-on accessories?

I think creating a 4 USB port hub that attaches to the USB port with no snaps or clips or whatever, but uses only the USB connector for support. Granted, you aren't going to be able to support two pounds of flash drives on it, but 4 flash drives shouldn't put any stress on a good strong connector. Especially if I/we design it so that the connector isn't connected to the unit by four soldered connections. Instead, I/we should reinforce the whole side that attaches to the Pandora with a piece of steel, or (insert material here) and find a way to melt or mold or weld the USB connector into the metal plate.

Using something like this as a base for the project:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rock-Band-USB-2-0-4-Po...93%3A1|294%3A50

I think it can be accomplished with relative ease considering how simple a usb hub is to work with.

Back