Pandora Shipping Clarified

Mjlink

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
OP Team,

Was hoping for some quick clarification on the methods of shipping being used. Being in the US, I'm not familiar with Royal Mail, but assume its the equivalent of US Mail here or DP in Germany. Also, I know what Brown can do for me here in America shipping wise, Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, & Ground but what's Brown doing for me out of the UK?

RoyalMail has been mentioned, as has UPS; using both shippers, varying types of shipping from either, lastly will signatures be required?

Peace & Danks always ;)

Link

EDIT: Tracking details?
Interesting factoid, it only took the Pandora 600 Days to ship.

Royal mail is the UK's post office. I would imagine if you picked standard shipping it will be delivered by Royal Mail(1-2weeks). If you picked Express, I believe UPS is used, and that normally takes 2-4days depnding on customs and what not! Also, I think tracking is only offered with the express option.

Chris

I think it was listed as 24/48-hour shipping, but I don't know how accurate that is.

I just wanted to pose the question because at this point we don't know other than the minor details given in the shipping emails.

Village Hall knows the answers! B)

Peace & Master Kush,

Link
:pandora2ut4:

Vorporeal said:
I think it was listed as 24/48-hour shipping, but I don't know how accurate that is.
Well I've never gotten an Express UPS package from the UK, but I have gotten a couple from Hong Kong, and they always arrive in 1-2days, depending on the time of day they ship them out. Let's say Play-Asia ships my package early on monday(HK time), I will always get it on tuesdays(my time US).

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
When I paid for my Pandora I paid by check, it got to them in about a week (via regular no frills mail), I have to assume that from the moment I get an email from GBAX that I should have it in about a week afterward since I didnt ask for expediated shipping.

OPT Team,

Regarding UPS Shipping, which type of shipping from the UK is it to the US?
UPS Express Saver (the fastest, two days GUARANTEED)
UPS Expedited (seems a bit slower, telling me 5 days)

Thanks for clearing this up!

Peace & cannabis,

Link

I've emailed asking for tracking info, got another email saying exactly what the shipping email said with no tracking.

I'm sorry this question is so difficult to answer. My neighbor has 3 pitbulls that don't need to be locked up waiting for UPS to deliver me my Pandora. I also think that tracking information should be communicated, especially when requested and paid for.

I also have business affairs & live in a remote area.

Thanks,

link

I think you and I are in the same boat. I live in California as well and got a email confirmation but I have no idea exactly what shipping method is going to be used.

I believe it was the two-day UPS. I got my confirmation e-mail on Monday, it's supposed to be arriving today. I'm also in the US. But, I would like a tracking number, just in case.

pmo5 said:
I think you and I are in the same boat. I live in California as well and got a email confirmation but I have no idea exactly what shipping method is going to be used.
I respect and thank OpenPandora. It's been 600+ days since I've ordered. Is a tracking # and answers to these questions for the next 3500+ customers who might need similar information too much to ask?

Shipping methods being used?
By Which Company?
Will tracking be provided?
Are signatures required?
How was the item declared regarding customs?

The shipping email is VAGUE and I'm OK with people being that way on this board, but when it comes to customer service, you are setting yourself up for failure by not providing tracking when express service is paid for and available. People have lives, and truthfully I don't know if I need to wait 3 hours for my Pandora via UPS or 9 days via Airmail because the Email doesn't specify how it was shipped. I'm trying to protect the UPS driver (US Mail goes into a box not to my door) and 3 dogs while trying to receive this package.

I upgraded my shipping during the banking fiasco on my 2nd payment via bank transfer. I also combined two orders because the way the site was responding on the morning of Day 1, I ordered my Pandora as a priority, completed the transaction and went back into ordering process a 2nd time to order accessories and Dev Fund.

I don't want to pay $20 to phone the UK, and that is what it would cost me for 3 minutes, but if I don't get an answer here, I will be calling.

Link

Mjlink said:
pmo5 said:
I respect and thank OpenPandora. It's been 600+ days since I've ordered. Is a tracking # and answers to these questions for the next 3500+ customers who might need similar information too much to ask?

Shipping methods being used?
By Which Company?
Will tracking be provided?
Are signatures required?
How was the item declared regarding customs?

The shipping email is VAGUE and I'm OK with people being that way on this board, but when it comes to customer service, you are setting yourself up for failure by not providing tracking when express service is paid for and available. People have lives, and truthfully I don't know if I need to wait 3 hours for my Pandora via UPS or 9 days via Airmail because the Email doesn't specify how it was shipped. I'm trying to protect the UPS driver (US Mail goes into a box not to my door) and 3 dogs while trying to receive this package.

I upgraded my shipping during the banking fiasco on my 2nd payment via bank transfer. I also combined two orders because the way the site was responding on the morning of Day 1, I ordered my Pandora as a priority, completed the transaction and went back into ordering process a 2nd time to order accessories and Dev Fund.

I don't want to pay $20 to phone the UK, and that is what it would cost me for 3 minutes, but if I don't get an answer here, I will be calling.

Link

dude they sound pretty fair points but have you tried emailing THIS to them and explaining your frustration? in my experience their emailservice has been great.

^

edit:SNip

Yes, if you look a few posts up, I emailed yesterday, got a response this morning that said exactly what my initial shipping email stated word for word. This created some concern.

Literally seconds ago I got this email:
Hi Link,

Sorry for the late reply, I am currently receiving hundreds of emails every day. Your order should have been delivered today, so Iyou will not require the tracking number - sorry this should have been emailed to you on despatch.

Jacquelyn

So to me this sounds like the UPS Option being used is the EXPRESS SAVER and it should be in my remote part of the world today GUARANTEED.

Patiently waiting. I'll let you know how this turns out.

Peace & vapor trails,

Link

Mjlink said:
Could you make a call with Skype instead?
It's a hell of a lot cheaper for international calls.

EDIT: Oh wait, you already got a reply. :p

No tracking received.
PANDORA IS HERE!

For Real, no Joke: One of the pitbulls bit the UPS drivers foot, only caught his heal. Tracking information can prevent dogs from getting put to sleep, luckily Chi-Chi didn't break the skin.

Think about getting us tracking for the next 3700+ people if its available.

THANK YOU! VIDEO & Pics to follow.

Peace & Pandora!

LINK

Mjlink said:
No tracking received.
PANDORA IS HERE!

For Real, no Joke: One of the pitbulls bit the UPS drivers foot, only caught his heal. Tracking information can prevent dogs from getting put to sleep, luckily Chi-Chi didn't break the skin.

Peace & Pandora!

LINK
You Lucky Bastard! :p

Looking forward to your thoughts and opinions on the Pandora. Congrats!

Chris

jumpman said:
Mjlink said:
No tracking received.
PANDORA IS HERE!

Peace & Pandora!

LINK
You Lucky Bastard! :p

Looking forward to your thoughts and opinions on the Pandora. Congrats!

Chris

lol that bite prevented 100 other pandori[sic] to be delivered boo :(

hope you deliver us with some video and photos soon as you guys have less going on that the pandora guys... yet demand as much!

Mjlink said:
:blink: Chi-Chi sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Hope your neighbour keeps a tight leash on it.
Looking forward to yours and everybodys videos and pics as always. :)

Back