Pandora Screen Tilt Angle

Gruso, you have a pink DS? It will click into place at 180' too, if you continue to push from there.

fischju2000 said:
Gruso, you have a pink DS? It will click into place at 180' too, if you continue to push from there.
I heard some one say that 180' will start to cause the crack problem.
That was one person, though.

And that pink is fucking awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I'm a dickhead. I haven't owned it that long. :blush:

It's the red Mario edition. I wouldn't have gone for it normally, but bundled with NewSMB it was cheaper than a standalone DS.

elink.jpg

Must admit, the GBA E-Link fits with the colour scheme nicely.

(naw)mcx said:
Gary13579 said:
While we are posting photos of our DS's...

http://imgur.com/Zr8n0.jpg
no.

How was I supposed to know it would be a gigantic disaster? At least I made quite a pretty penny off of it before everyone realized how much it sucked heh.

(I had to wipe an inch of dust off of it to take that picture. and I noticed I need to clean...)

Gary13579 said:
(naw)mcx said:
Gary13579 said:
While we are posting photos of our DS's...

http://imgur.com/Zr8n0.jpg
no.

How was I supposed to know it would be a gigantic disaster? At least I made quite a pretty penny off of it before everyone realized how much it sucked heh.

(I had to wipe an inch of dust off of it to take that picture. and I noticed I need to clean...)
Hey, it could be worse.

It could be a Go ;)

(naw)mcx, our DSes look almost exactly alike('cept for the Sabrepulse part).
Man, those things were built like tanks!

I imagine that if the production case doesn't open up to 180 degrees, that will be one of the first hardware mods posted on the wiki.

(naw)mcx said:
fischju2000 said:
I heard some one say that 180' will start to cause the crack problem.
That was one person, though.

And that pink is fucking awesome.

The hinge crack is something Im worried about as well. It was a substantial problem for the DS.

Back