Pandora review on amiga site

Quite a good general review I think, was surprised that it didn't go much more into the specifics of Amiga emulation on the Pandora, it being an Amiga site? I thought the fact that UAE4ALL has AGA emulation makes it more more desirable, especially for a handheld!

I hope this will draw more traffic into ED's shop now, to help clear the backlog that bit faster!! :)

A fairly positive review. Although they do not mention the new silver cases. I got a silver case, and when I heard about all the problems with the black cases, I was very glad to have gotten a silver one. Color not being too important to me, anyway.

I mean, I got two different colors when I bought 2 DSiXL's...mainly so that I could tell them apart, as I bought one of them for my mom. Then fixed her up with an Acekard and lots of cool stuff that was suited to her speed.

I am so glad I got this thing...even if it is a niche device, since it is aimed directly at my niche!!

Retro gamer is me. Old-school gamer is me.

Hm... looks like they aren't aware that new orders can be fulfilled immediately, and that they fund old preorders.

Back