Pandora Rebirth Edition delivered !

BAFelton

Website
www.open-consoles.com
Hoooodyhooo !

Thank you Ed, thank you Link, thank you Linux_Swat, thank you Ups ^^

And thank you to all people involved in the Pandora production ! Hail to the Pandora !

Got it too !

pandora.JPG

If you have two, care to do a quick comparison review? ('old' and new)

Last edited by a moderator:

New one on the left ;)

hehe, can you dual monitor dual pandora too? :D

They look so great, you sure take care of it. The only difference I could spot are on the screws of the lid by the side of the screen and the lack of SDs on the new one.

Congratulations, hopefully everyone will start getting theirs and we will see less of the repetitive complains on news post.

PS:. Now you can beta test 2 compo entries at the same time! :p

Great to see the long overdue return of the I got my Pandora thread. :)

Like the look of the Pandora branded power supply + the rebirth edition sticker.

Congratulations!

I'm loving the branded power-supply and the Rebirth Edition sticker, too.

Also, it's interesting to see what appears to be silver screws in the lid of the new machine - the later "original edition" Pandoras dropped the rubber covers and just used black screws, and the silver looks like a neat contrast against the casing. :p

Glad the reinforcements are starting to arrive :)

@Prom: I'm with you on the silver screws, I dig them. To the haters of the black screws, curious as to what you think of these.

So wait, is the new version with matte screen, and the old with glossy? Or are my eyes just deceiving me?

(don't get me wrong, I prefer matte because it's much easier on the eyes when outside or in an otherwise well-lit environment)

So wait, is the new version with matte screen, and the old with glossy? Or are my eyes just deceiving me?

(don't get me wrong, I prefer matte because it's much easier on the eyes when outside or in an otherwise well-lit environment)

Same screen, it looks like there's a screen protector on the old one :)

@Prom: I'm with you on the silver screws, I dig them. To the haters of the black screws, curious as to what you think of these.
There were people who hated the black screws? I'll probably paint my screw heads black. :p

Oh man, glad too see pandoras being delivered again, thanks for sharing.

Branded power supply? What is this magic? Are they superior to the original ones selected? Are those the surprise or was there something else yet to come?

New / Old

Top : new

Yes, I have a screen protector on the older one.

The plastic of the new one is a bit more grey I think, it's not the picture.

A member received his unit and had to force to close the battery lid.

It seems his battery is 1 or 2 mm too thick.

Back