Where to request RMA?

EssoAir

My Pandora will no longer boot and I have no idea why. I messaged Link a few weeks ago and he never replied so I figured I would ask you all where I can request RMA for my P1.

Thank you

Esso

Link usually replies quickly, you may send another PM in case he didn't see yours.

Contact form on DragonBox

ED will be able to help you out. If you have more details about your problem ("doesn't boot" isn't very useful) we may also be able to troubleshoot it on the boards so you don't need to pay for shipping.

Ok, so I plugged this old surge protector in to the wall (its like super old but ive never had any problems with it) and so I plugged my P's charger into that and when I plugged in my P (which was completely dead at the time) the pandora logo came up, but then it started flickering and then it turned off but the green LED was still on so I just left it. Now it wint turn on no matter what outlet I plug the charger in to :(

And right when I started learning a new language (one that I can actually grasp) Livecode so now I have to lug my big computer around with me and I cant use my P

When you plug it in now, does the green LED still come on, just not the LCD, or does it not even do that?

What about USB charging? Assuming the battery isn't completely dead this should still power it on and let you slowly charge.

Yes the Green one comes on. I am away for the weekend and didnt bring my Pandora (since it didnt work) so I cant try USB charging but I dont even know if I have a Mini-USB charger

LCD backlight brightness issue?

I know there was a bug reported long ago where it would cause your brightness to go down to zero.. you have to blindly log into XFCE4 or minimenu and then you can hit the FN+brightness up key to bring the brightness back up..

Worth a try I suppose.

Hm.... maybe? Im on 1.54 not sure if that matters. But I can't test it right now :/
You are a bad boy !! BAD BAD BOY !! NEVER, EVER leave your Pandora alone !! It's like a puppy, it needs love and cure, now it will cry alone !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back