Pandora Phone? Openoffice? Amsn? Yes! :d

curious... what's the status of pulseaudio or portaudio on Pandora? I've had a few issues with pulseaudio here and there, but overall it seems to be one of the best solutions (on top of alsa vs standalone, not sure why it hasn't been made completely standalone yet) for desktop linux usage in my experience...I'm sure via Debian Extend it's there, usable and functional, but what about outside of that? ...what about for Pandora itself?

What's the possibility of the working VoIP stuff to work with something like Google Voice? In my GMail I got a pop up a week or two ago saying "click here to make a free call!" I clicked and bam it worked, I can make free local and long distance VoIP calls from my GMail without even signing up to any service crap. Would the Pandora be capable of doing that, considering it has a full browser?

- trix

what browser were you using? the backend software for that to work would need to be compatible with the browsers Google lists for that feature/service... if your desktop is Linux, you're almost guaranteed for it to work, if not (and your browser of choice is IE or Safari) check that list (not sure if it even exists, but without having done the research myself just yet, I'd suggest looking)...

Back