Pandora People Map

Thanks thats a great solution :)

hmm we dutchies are a bit outnumbered by our german friends.

ppeoplenl.jpg

However its getting better and markoez is there hooray for a pandorapanic minigame maker from the netherlands

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, cool, a few other people from Ohio. Poem58, you're right on the other side of Akron. Also a few of you are listed quite a few times lol.

Could someone add me to 'Fairlawn Ohio', on the Summit Mall(which should be right in the middle of the screen)?

I'm quite impressed at how many people are near me.

Mazza558, Tobs, Wild_Duck, Marianne, kaprikawn, DeMoB and Herbicide are all within a few miles really. East midlands rules.

Hmm... The person closest to me seems to be Banjeed, who lives about two miles off the coast of Bridgeport. I hope ... he's got a boat or something. :lol:

Hio guys,

Would be nice if someone could add me to the map. I (Hawkey) live in the german capital Berlin :)

Oh yeah, and approximate 5 months ago we allready did some similar map-project with the german/austria/swiss pandora fans (I guess you could just add all of them to the big one). Look here for more information: *click* [and yes, the green framed "Ingolstadt" is the residence of ED ;) )

Thanks,
-- Hawkey

@ a.tom
Kannst Du mich bitte auch eintragen? Etwas östlich von Bielefeld, Name: mali
Wär super nett :)

Hahaha... I think PoisonedV removed my marker because he thought I made the Antartic one... I just edited it accidentally! Anyway making it again...

Edit:
It could also be that water-placement is not allowed...

Edit2:

Nah... water-placement is allowed...
i didnt do it, but HILARIOUS to whoever put mine in antartica! lmao its just like the four chan!!!!!!!!
also lulzfish i see we are dangerously close, how about some man to man hot loving?

also to get rid of this HILARIOUS fucking around with other peoples pins you should have just used frappr
i mean goddamn
will you faggots stop blaming me for shit its just like pandorawiki all over again

Back