Pandora People Map

peca

Website
Visit site
I just recall one old thread. I search and found it. Maybe You remember, maybe you not, maybe You are new here.
Xian Long said:
the official pandora people map thread! map creation courtesy to B-Zar
B-ZaR said:
Pandora people map

Go ahead, add yourselves. Approximate location is OK.

EDIT: Instructions:
1. open the link above
2. click the edit button on the left
3. right click on your location
4. add location
5. use your forum nick as title (or anonymous if you don't want to reveal your whereabouts)

EDIT 2: You also apparently need a google account. Log in to make the edit button appear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, my marker had vanished but I've replaced it... I'm still in the middle of nowhere, miles from the nearest Pandora user. But hey, apparently there are a few people in the middle of the ocean...

we should make a new more restrictive one so that the germans don't move all the usa people to their country

senorgomez said:
we should make a new more restrictive one so that the germans don't move all the usa people to their country
History repeats :lol:

lulzfish said:
atomicthumbs said:
Woo, only United States pandora person
I am also the only US Pandora person.
There is dickery at play here.
the map does not show all the markers only one page at a time. on the sidebar you can advance the pages.

mali said:
Are you sure it's still accurate? Some Americans moved to Europe then :huh:
Cannot this be due to continental drifting? :-||
j/k ;-)
robotjohn said:
the map does not show all the markers only one page at a time. on the sidebar you can advance the pages.
Thanks gods that at least one man look with opened eyes.

MDave said:
Yeah, it sucks that it's divided up into pages. Is there a way to show everyone on just the one page? Most people are only going to look at the first page only.

I'm pretty sure opening it in Google Earth using the link in the top right allows you to see everyone at once.

There's one whole other pandorian in Cardiff!

Wohoo

9 other people in ireland
But damn im not going to be the only person in belfast with one (ive suddenly gone of the pandora :))

MDave said:
Yeah, it sucks that it's divided up into pages. Is there a way to show everyone on just the one page? Most people are only going to look at the first page only.

You can view all on one page by copying and pasting the "View in Google Earth" link into the search box, and hit search.

holy shit....exophase is in cleveland heights? thats no more than 10min away from me if map is true.....finally i know of a pandora dev that i can stalk down once he gets an early pandora!

I have a great deal of pity for whomever it was with a life so small that they would go to that much trouble to vandalize the map. Seriously, so many people were moved, it couldn't have been accident or coincidence.
I'm not going to bother moving my marker back to where it's supposed to be.

DaMummy said:
holy shit....exophase is in cleveland heights? thats no more than 10min away from me if map is true.....finally i know of a pandora dev that i can stalk down once he gets an early pandora!
Exo's not getting an early pandora. In fact he's not getting one at all unless Craig sends him one, so you should take yours to him so he can check it out.

Back