Pandora People Map

I guess Canada isn't allowed, I even tried it IE... no save even thought it said it saved.

I think I have added mine between Derby and Nottingham, UK, but I can't see it on the map unless I go to the last page of users on the left hand side and click on my user name? Oh well.

Can someone explain to me how I would reach the map from the google maps home page, ie, not using the direct link?

Thanks

EDIT: Also is there no way of seeing everyone on the map at once, and not page by page?

It should be noted! If you add a pin, save and click done, then reload the page and don't find your pin, its probably because you are on the second or third (or fourth? fifth?) page!

I think I have added mine between Derby and Nottingham, UK, but I can't see it on the map unless I go to the last page of users on the left hand side and click on my user name? Oh well.

Can someone explain to me how I would reach the map from the google maps home page, ie, not using the direct link?

Thanks

EDIT: Also is there no way of seeing everyone on the map at once, and not page by page?
Still not working for me:

vancouverc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scroll aaaaallll the way to the bottom of the list, and click page 3. I see you have multiple pins there.
For some reason it always displays the first page, plus whatever page you're on. There's no way to get it to display every pin at the same time, that I can find.

Thanks

vancouverc.jpg
go to page 3. you seem to be listed 6 times.

Back