Pandora People Map

Looks as if there's already a Pandora person at York Uni, so I won't be the only one showing it off when I go back in October.

Crazy. There are three of us in Davis, California so far. It's not a large city, so I'm a bit surprised, even with the presence of a University.

Looks like I'm the only one in the mid-Atlantic region getting a Pandora!

i added my location twice but it wont show up in the list. i dont wanna spend more time on this. hack my pc and find out where i live xD.
Same happened to me - I posted 4 entries, not seeing any of them until I realised that there are multiple pages of marker entries. Very poor.

If you scroll to the bottom of the left hand Edit window you'll see a page control - try going to the last page - you should see your marker :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i added my location twice but it wont show up in the list. i dont wanna spend more time on this. hack my pc and find out where i live xD.
Same happened to me - I posted 4 entries, not seeing any of them until I realised that there are multiple pages of marker entries. Very poor.
If you scroll to the bottom of the left hand Edit window you'll see a page control - try going to the last page - you should see your marker :)

Glad it wasn't just me then :(

Looks as if there's already a Pandora person at York Uni, so I won't be the only one showing it off when I go back in October.
Hmm? I see no-one at York Uni, unless you don't mean the one in Canada?

Wasn't there a website like this where you COULDN'T move other people's markers around?

Yeah, I think it was called Frappr.

Look, there's one for GP32X members here (linked to on the front page):
http://www.frappr.com/gp32x

Hmm? I see no-one at York Uni, unless you don't mean the one in Canada?
Wasn't there a website like this where you COULDN'T move other people's markers around?

Yeah, I think it was called Frappr.

Look, there's one for GP32X members here (linked to on the front page):
http://www.frappr.com/gp32x

that's weird. my browser loads the page for a second, and then immediately after, it says it can't load the page.

all hail the mighty bong overlord. how do I change this shit back, sort of did this by accident.
vzzbmd.png

edit: oh good it seems someone fixed it for me

Back