Pandora People Map

Why do people keep moving my marker around? I like where I live, I like my job, I don't want to have to move again :(

i cant be bothered with the whole google account thing but if it matters to people feel free to add another one to London England :)

Am I really the only person from Bristol 'into' the Pandora?

Surely not?
I am the only person from Birmingham so far. There are something like two million people here, someone else must have heard of this thing. <_<

Even more shockingly, I am originally from Wales. There is no-one in the ENTIRE country interested thus far.

This thread is actually the most interesting thing I have seen on this forum in a while...

Last edited by a moderator:
as I don't have and don't want a google account, I show you a picture where I am studying

University of Hanover

Gruso offered to mark this spot as "Creature". thank you in advance :)

If this link doesn't work or doesn't help in anyway to find the location, just use Hannover for the Marker :)
Sorted. :"] I think I got it pretty close.[/quote]many thanks! :)
As I read the message first, I could only spot one icon in hannover (way the wrong place) and the wrong user name.
Now I rechecked and there are two icons, one with my name and at the correct place.
That means there is another one from Hannover (Germany) on the Pandora list. and not so far away either. ;)

Well correct in the sense that you placed me directly on a meadow between the uni building and the library, bu tits ok. i play football over there once a year :)

Hahaha... I think PoisonedV removed my marker because he thought I made the Antartic one... I just edited it accidentally! Anyway making it again...

Edit:
It could also be that water-placement is not allowed...

Edit2:

Nah... water-placement is allowed...

Can someone add me as well for west new york, NJ, 07093

I don't have a google account, and already have too many other email addresses....so I have no need.

Wow, Tokyo has a fairly good showing... There's even somebody conveniently close to me!

I don't have a google account, and already have too many other email addresses....so I have no need.
You don't need to get a gmail account to use google services, you can sign up with any email account you have - just like this board.

Of course, some people are averse to having a google account of any kind, that is their perogative.

Back