Pandora People Map

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I do not have Google account. Could someone add me please? Use my nick Daeglin, my location is Prague, Czech Republic.

Just added myself to the map, i'm glad to see that there are already some people from my country also on the map!

(by the way, can we count how many people are on the map in total already?)

why are we posting on the RepRap map ?
is their any bug in the cration map ?

the link you post is :
World RepRap Map
A map of the locations of RepRap users around the world. If you're building or using one, please add yourself to the map.

RepRap is autoduplication machine.... no link with openpandora

Wonder if we can change the colour of the location markers to reflect 1st batchers / 2nd batchers ?
So that it could be used for gathering statistical information in some way ?

Also, I like how some ppl have changed their location markers ^^
If I had time, i'd change my icon into a warp portal icon or something.

BTW, would this map still be useful once everyone in the world has a Pandora, and the map is just covered in blue location points ?
A little optimistic perhaps ?

I still think, it's the wrong map you are posting... am i the only one who think that ?

Well, someone is either being stupid or they have no clue how to use google maps, as my peg was in NYC, but is now somewhere in germany... O_O

ok not wrong map. I'm not familliar with google map. I had multiple layout in there. I find it now. Sorry :)

Looks like europe is waking up :D
hum, would someone good enough add me? don't want a google acount...

elwing => search "Travys Sa, Gare De Ste-Croix‎" and you'll get directly the train station near me...
I'll add you It couldnt find it is gare de ste croix allone enough

I've added you, please check if its good
not exactly, but at 40km that's sufficient... many thanks

It's ok, I laughed out loud. Maybe a resize to 20x20 or something would be cool. No need to change your whole identity though, the loo has spoken.
But.. But! It's a whopping great toilet in the middle of the country! It represents all that is great about... something. mumble, mumble... ok, I'll resize it :)

D.

Back