Pandora People Map

danielliu88888

i'm kind of hungry.
Website
Visit site
the official pandora people map thread! map creation courtesy to B-Zar

Go ahead, add yourselves. Approximate location is OK.

EDIT:

Instructions:
1. open the link above
2. click the edit button on the left
3. right click on your location
4. add location
5. use your forum nick as title (or anonymous if you don't want to reveal your whereabouts)

EDIT 2:

You also apparently need a google account. Log in to make the edit button appear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! This is "Pandora People", not "Pandora Preorders" :).

EDIT:

Also: Yes, you can be an ass and move other people around, but please don't be an ass. Google Maps doesn't have very good authorization control. Thank you.

Oops, sorry think I messed up someone's map pin (Nightwheel?) duno how to fix it....sorry

Added my marker to Toronto.

As you can see by the marker, I live right UNDER the Downsview airport. If you're coming by to visit, pick a time between the military plane arrivals and knock gently on the pavement. A hidden trapdoor will slide open, and I will gladly invite you in for tea and biscuits.

Hello,
Greetings also from a Brit. in Hong Kong, ( but N.T. here )

I hope there are more Pandora people in HK, as we love our gadgets here ^^

Hi,

as I don't have and don't want a google account, I show you a picture where I am studying

University of Hanover

Gruso offered to mark this spot as "Creature". thank you in advance :)

If this link doesn't work or doesn't help in anyway to find the location, just use Hannover for the Marker :)

as I don't have and don't want a google account, I show you a picture where I am studying

University of Hanover

Gruso offered to mark this spot as "Creature". thank you in advance :)

If this link doesn't work or doesn't help in anyway to find the location, just use Hannover for the Marker :)
Sorted. :) I think I got it pretty close.

Back