Pandora oddities! weird behaviour etc ..

Stainy

Advanced Member
I`ll start the ball rolling..

1: Every now and then..my desktops revert to two. ( I only run with one desktop ) but ( it`s happened twice now ) I boot up and there`s two back again!

2: My left nub stops working ( had this twice too ) go into nub settings, reset and write settings.. all is fine again.

3: The explorer ( thunar ? ) sometimes just doesn`t wanna open a folder.. I can navigate back to root! but clicking on a folder or pressing enter on it.. does nothing. have to close and open again and it`ll work.

Last edited by a moderator:
3: The explorer ( thunar ? ) sometimes just doesn`t wanna open a folder.. I can navigate back to root! but clicking on a folder or pressing enter on it.. does nothing. have to close and open again and it`ll work.

That's only happening in Thunar's detailed list view, right? The bug is fixed more recent versions of Xfce, which we will hopefully get with with .next.

I still have the nubs issue where most times when I boot into beta 5a, my left nub won't do anything until I eject SD card 1, if there's nothing in there I have to insert and eject it to work!

My other main issue at present relates if I have to hard reset the system for whatever reason, half the time it messes up my firmware install, and I need to reflash! This never seemed to happen in the old kernel...

(null)

Back