Pandora not arrived 1~ month after send date.

wieurhel

Still Fresh
hey.

so my dad ordered my pandora in april and he got an email about it being sent in late may.

and it has yet to arrive as of july 3rd

so my questions are:

1 :should i be worried?

2: should i do anything? (other than post this)

3: if it got lost somewhere somehow, would i get a refund or a new one sent?

thank you.

Best way would probably be to contact the place where you ordered it and ask whether it has been overlooked or what's wrong here and if there is a tracking number :)

where i ordered it? that would be openpandora.org i suppose.

dad has sent a few emails regarding the issue and he's getting blanks back,

so i thought i'd try the forums out rather than doing nothing...

where i ordered it? that would be openpandora.org i suppose.

dad has sent a few emails regarding the issue and he's getting blanks back,

so i thought i'd try the forums out rather than doing nothing...

Well, openpandora.org is the main website, which also linked to different stores at different times...

When did he order?

Was it a preorder within the last half a year?

Then the order should've gotten to me - so the contact eMail address would be order@openpandora.org

Where did he send the mails to?

It sounds like something went wrong and the eMails somehow are not arriving...

let's see..

receipt email for payment at 22 of april 2012.

says payment sent to your mail

other than that i dont know much, will have to ask him when he gets home.

receipt for ordering from paypal like always

and a email sayin thanks for ordering from info@openpandora.de

that's all he forwarded to me.

Okay, that's from me then. There seems to have something gone wrong.

Please send me a PM with the name the order has been placed with so we can sort this out right away :)

Can I order a Pandora from you / openpandora directly? I try to contact gp2x.de but they don't respond at all, so sending my money there doesn't feel all that safe now. I want to order 2 of them with accessories but the people (?) running that site seem completely unresponsive.

Can I order a Pandora from you / openpandora directly? I try to contact gp2x.de but they don't respond at all, so sending my money there doesn't feel all that safe now. I want to order 2 of them with accessories but the people (?) running that site seem completely unresponsive.

EvilDragon is the guy behind gp2x and is very reliable. He's just stuffed with work and loads of emails. So it might take a bit to get an answer.

Yeah, I am way behind with mails... about 700 left to check and reply.

I get about 50 per day, really hard to keep up.

jontheramer: What are the questions you had?

You can order at gp2x.de right away and it'll ship, so unless you have any special questions, the shop system should be fine :)

Ah! Understood.

There were a few questions; first of all, I tried 3 creditcards and they all didn't work. They are all operational and there is more than enough money on them, so... It said the order has been processed, but obviously it hasn't and I have no option to re-pay. Should I just place a new order?

It says the 1000mhz version will be there on 13 july? That's a hard date? :) I'm an impatient person when it comes to gadgets, so instead of ordering 2 1ghz, I would then order now 1 600 and after 13 july 1ghz, however if you might get the new ones earlier, I can just order 2x1ghz?

Then I saw that it has TV out but needs a cable ; I cannot find that cable in the shop, otherwise I would order it as well?

Thanks! Sorry for my impatience, i'm too used to internet everywhere now and to people responding minutes after I request ;) My bad.

Those questions might be interesting for some as well, so here are the public replies:

I am using Moneybookers for the Credit Card payments... seems like they sometimes have issues and I can't do much about that.

You can try again or use PayPal for the payment, if possible. I'll try to add more payment methods in my new shop (ClickToBuy), maybe that will help as well.

Production of the 1GHz units should start within this week, early next week, so I should get the first units next week if everything goes as planned, so July 13th sounds like a good date to me.

The TV Out Cables are not yet finished. I'm in contact with various companies to produce the production but I'm not yet happy with the price, so I need to discuss a bit more.

The only way to get a TV Out Cable rignt now is to build it yourself or have someone build it for you.

Ok, thanks for answering. Should I simply reorder (the 600mhz) and ignore the previous one? When will you ship it? :)

And if I order the 1ghz + 600mhz at the same time, is it possible to send them separately?

Simply reorder and ignore the previous order :)

If you order both at once, they will not be sent seperately, to do that, you need to place two different orders :)

I'll ship the normal unit as soon as the money has arrived, so if you order now via PayPal, it will ship today.

Those questions might be interesting for some as well, so here are the public replies:

I am using Moneybookers for the Credit Card payments... seems like they sometimes have issues and I can't do much about that.

You can try again or use PayPal for the payment, if possible. I'll try to add more payment methods in my new shop (ClickToBuy), maybe that will help as well.

Production of the 1GHz units should start within this week, early next week, so I should get the first units next week if everything goes as planned, so July 13th sounds like a good date to me.

The TV Out Cables are not yet finished. I'm in contact with various companies to produce the production but I'm not yet happy with the price, so I need to discuss a bit more.

The only way to get a TV Out Cable rignt now is to build it yourself or have someone build it for you.

Its getting closer :D

I am no2 on Craigx`slist, its gonna be good to run around with a pandora :)

Thanks for all; I paid and soon hope to enjoy my Pandora ;) I need such a device because my Zaurus (finally) broke and I was using that to do a lot of dev work on games. It's really not the same programming on an android or iphone (it really sucks actually, but you know that :) .

Back