Conents:
Open Pandora Console
16 GB SD Card
16 GB SD Card
Carry Case
Charger
Battery Case
Original Box Packaging & Documentation

The Pandora is in perfect working condition (Both Nubs working correctly) - The are some very superficial marks on the lid but it was received in that manner.
The front of the LCD screen has a slight curve to it but does NOT affect operation in anyway and is probably myself being picky...again received in this manner.
There are a number of emulators installed along with games but those are included free.
Postage is also free.

Asking price is £500 or Highest Offer.
Payment can be via personal cheque, Bank Transfer or PayPal (Gift option must be used to avoid transfer expenses so that postage can be included in the price)...

Good luck...

In all honest advice, your best bet if that's the amount you want is to try e-bay. Most on this board that want one are already waiting for their Pandora and while they may be willing to pay a bit of a premium to get one earlier, but you're asking more than a bit.
I do wish you luck: if you listed it on ebay I do believe you would get what you're looking for.

this better not be a refurb from ebay, trying to push it off for a profit

Hello Pandora Forum Users...

I've been receiving numerous PM's about offers - Yes I'm open to offers...All Considered
As for the price - Yes, I have based it on what I've been reviewing on Ebay Uk. I purchased it online from the Forums via a quick sale - Overestimated how much I would use it and have had it sitting on my shelf (In the condition I received it)...
I'm in the middle of raising finance for laptop purposes and the price is relfected on anyone who wishes to get it earlier rather than later...instead of waiting months for production...

I've taken great care with the device and are sad to see it go
If you feel that the price isn't fair, rather than leave remarks, if you're interested, stick in an offer...
I would have uploaded the pictures tonight PCP but you have pulled out...

Awaiting replies...

TheBeast said:
Hello Pandora Forum Users...

I've been receiving numerous PM's about offers - Yes I'm open to offers...All Considered
As for the price - Yes, I have based it on what I've been reviewing on Ebay Uk. I purchased it online from the Forums via a quick sale - Overestimated how much I would use it and have had it sitting on my shelf (In the condition I received it)...
I'm in the middle of raising finance for laptop purposes and the price is relfected on anyone who wishes to get it earlier rather than later...instead of waiting months for production...

I've taken great care with the device and are sad to see it go
If you feel that the price isn't fair, rather than leave remarks, if you're interested, stick in an offer...
I would have uploaded the pictures tonight PCP but you have pulled out...

Awaiting replies...
As Wizardstan stated best bet is ebay as one just went for 437 pounds, this is the way to maximum your profit and a better valued sale, The best for the beast will be ebay

however i will wait for the price of the console to drop in a few years before buying, as by that time all sorts of new handhelds will be out and i will estimate a fair price for the pandora direct from openpandora.org to be £149.99, because at the moment its about double that price and that is way way to expensive and a rip-off, good luck buddy i hope you get the price you want

Last edited by a moderator:
007jaws said:
however i will wait for the price of the console to drop in a few years before buying, as by that time all sorts of new handhelds will be out and i will estimate a fair price for the pandora direct from openpandora.org to be £149.99, because at the moment its about double that price and that is way way to expensive and a rip-off, good luck buddy i hope you get the price you want

It's not going to drop that much, if at all. It will just move up to Pandora 2. Regardless, are you kidding about it being a "rip-off"? Its price is pretty damn good considering what you get and the source (a bunch of enthusiasts, not a mega-corp). Very fair price for the feature set IMO.

Hello Users of the Open Pandora Forum.
Thank you for the messages.

I've since revised the price tag of the Pandora I have on sale down to £400 or highest Offer...
If there's no interest the device will go to an Ebay auction...

Awaiting replies...

Well it is overpriced but only when you consider that comparable devices would be made in the millions (Sony, Nintendo etc) or 10s of thousands (GPH) rather than the small amount OPT are producing.

OPT get very little/no economies of scale hence the high price - however add in open source and what other product could you possibly buy that has great controls etc etc

Yes Nintendo 3DS and PSP2 are coming but they are not open source and no guarantee they could even be hacked to do so.

Pandora has no equal at the moment, produced by a small Company and if I had mine now would be awesome and well worth every penny!

.............hope it is as good as I anticipate it is!

2 months to go from........now?

It's not going to drop that much, if at all. It will just move up to Pandora 2. Regardless, are you kidding about it being a "rip-off"? Its price is pretty damn good considering what you get and the source (a bunch of enthusiasts, not a mega-corp). Very fair price for the feature set IMO.
[/quote]

The price has just increased to £371 on the gbax private sale page (£309 excluding VAT), there must be a high demand for this sucker, the price will increase further in the future, only fair and not a 'rip off' when the price keeps going up, what do you think?

Back