Pandora fever!!!!!

Tellurium

Still Fresh
So I have been following the Open Pandora project since almost the beginning and I have always wanted one. But, I have never had the capital resources to purchase one until a few months ago. I had the money and I was planning to buy a Pandora but when I went online to buy one, it said that all of them were out of stock. Mind you this was months ago. So I went ahead and bought an android tablet which was, in hindsight, a bad idea. I purchased the Asus Transformer Prime, which isn't a bad tablet but it has disappointed me. It just isn't as useful as I thought it would be seeing as once I spent the money on the tablet, I couldn't afford the keyboard dock. It is also disappointing because the gps and wifi signal are so poor in the device that they are almost useless unless you are on a mountain and sitting next to a wireless router. I also can't sell it because there is no way I will get any more than $250.00 for it. What I am trying to get at here is until I get a job or find a way to sell my tablet, I won't be getting the Pandora any time soon. Which is saddening because it is such a great device. With the keyboard, gaming controls, openness, and battery life it is close to one of the best portable computing devices available today. Is there any way that anyone would be able to help me get a pandora into my hands even if it is just the 600mhz, 256 mb ram version? It would make me a very very happy man and a great birthday present for a long time Pandora-lover!

Craig is selling low cost units, which have minor defects, like no internal wifi. I think he ships a mini usb wifi dongle with it to overcome the issue.

Check this thread:

Craig is selling low cost units, which have minor defects, like no internal wifi. I think he ships a mini usb wifi dongle with it to overcome the issue.

Check this thread:

http://boards.openpa...doras-to-clear/

Thank you so much dude! Maybe I can sell some records I have or some old games and save up my birthday money to buy one, hopefully they aren't gone by then. You have been a great help. I should probably use the search function next time eh? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get extremely lucky, you can get a cheap unit on eBay. I picked up my unit in that price range less than a month ago. Watch eBay like a hawk, and you might just catch one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back