Pandora Emu Pack & Fact Sheets

It does perform a deep-scan, but on second thought I think it actually scans the specific subdirectories and not /pandora itself.

[edit]Yes, indeed. It scans (by default) /pandora/apps, /pandora/desktop, /pandora/menu, and /pandora/mmenu but not /pandora. So, I commented too soon. It's fine like this.

Apologies for the confusion, I should have checked this first.

[/edit]
H

ummm....so you can put ALL ROMS in that folder under Pandora...and not hunt around for the seperate ROMS folder for each different emulator??

No! You can put the pnds there, not the roms. The roms need to go in the directories described in the factsheets. Some emulators let you select the path your roms are in though. With those you can put them wherever you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
No! You can put the pnds there, not the roms. The roms need to go in the directories described in the factsheets. Some emulators let you select the path your roms are in though. With those you can put them wherever you want.

that was sorta what I thought...but a previous post, which I referenced...made it appear that they could go there.

I THOUGHT you would have to drill down into the subdirectories to find the ROM folder for each different emu, and put them there, thanks for clearing this up.

I know it's an old topic, but will there be any new update somewhere in the future?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back