emulator fact sheets - from gp32x

Yoshi,

Im terribly sorry if this is mentioned somewhere and I didnt see it but, I couldnt get a single PSX game to play and was trying to understand why until i found out that I had to configure the software to allow for the schp1001.bin file to be loaded instead of the default that is unable to play a game. I would kindly suggest that next time you update you might want to consider adding this section to the .pdf If it is noted somewhere simple and I missed it please forgive me.

Additionally I would like to say thank you for putting this all together into one nice package. it was the first thing i downloaded when my Pandora arrived :)

Yoshi,

Im terribly sorry if this is mentioned somewhere and I didnt see it but, I couldnt get a single PSX game to play and was trying to understand why until i found out that I had to configure the software to allow for the schp1001.bin file to be loaded instead of the default that is unable to play a game. I would kindly suggest that next time you update you might want to consider adding this section to the .pdf If it is noted somewhere simple and I missed it please forgive me.

Additionally I would like to say thank you for putting this all together into one nice package. it was the first thing i downloaded when my Pandora arrived :)
Thanks for your comment, I will add a hint in the next version. I'm glad you like it. :)

I think this shows that we need to put some effort in to standardizing the user experience for emulators. There are some common operations for every console, why can we not state the menu is brought up with this button/button combination and so forth?

I think this shows that we need to put some effort in to standardizing the user experience for emulators. There are some common operations for every console, why can we not state the menu is brought up with this button/button combination and so forth?
I believe that was the reasoning behing Pickle's PickleLauncher.

Back