Pandora Emu Pack & Fact Sheets

As far as I remember, I explained the reason to you three or four times already, and yes, I know it's annoying, but without getting much help, there's not much I can do.

Ok, here we go. The new version includes 24 emulators and has 28 pages of fact sheets. This should help new Pandora owners to get started quickly with emulation. B)

@ED: Don't get me wrong please. But waiting 10 days for an approval is a long time. I sent you a PM on this forum. Then on the german forum. Waited another week. Still no approval. This was the reason for my post. I mean what should I do, wait another 10 days? Write another PM? The PMs I sent you were not even read. I was even worried, if something happened to you. However, it's now there and I hope it will be possible to get quicker approvals in the future, like a couple of days. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as long as I regularly post here on the boards, I'm still alive :)

I still hope for the new version of the archive to go online as fast as possible, but that's not in my might :(

I've got a 2 months eMail backlog right now, slowly catching up, but I'd need to split into 5 ED's at once to get all the work covered...

Thanks for the sheet though, it's amazing :)

I don't know if I have enough credibility / I'm trustworthy enough. But I would be glad to help if I can (approval n stuff)

Very professional !

Thx.

Is it possible to dl only the sheets ?

Nice work Yoshi!

These will be plastered onto my walls around my PC soon enough until I have them burnt into my memory.

[along with some popular Linux command Cheat Sheet]

They do look very nice and professional and in theme too.

Thanks for updating. Like I said: it is an extremely usefull document for new users!

Well, I hope downloading 70MB isn't a big problem these days. But sure, if this is really a demand, I can also upload the fact sheets alone. Please feel free to comment.
I would prefer to only download the facts sheet. Also because you can just click and view it in your browser then, or at least you don't have to unpack a huge archive for just one file. If someone wants to get and view it from the Pandora this will already be a hassle.

I guess many people don't want to have all the emulators anyway, many already have them already and still want the doument and so on. Also the document itself will probably stay valid for a long time, while some emulators might get updated several times between updates of your package. So I would prefer to download the sheet only. Offering both should be no problem anyway.

Both should be linked from the wiki by the way (if it isn't already, Im to lazy to check if it is ;) ).

In my opinion this should be listed on the same part of the website that the community codec pack is.

Thanks for the hard work!

thanks Yoshi! funny that your location says "Switzerland" in Thai!

I didn't know Thai was a major language there... :p gambatte Pandora

thanks Yoshi! funny that your location says "Switzerland" in Thai!

I didn't know Thai was a major language there... :p gambatte Pandora

Fortunately not. We already have 4 languages (in such a small country). :D

I used to travel a lot in asia in the 80s/90s and Thailand was one of my favourite destinations. Very nice people there. Unfortunately, it became very popular with all the negative effects of mass tourism. I wasn't there for quite some time.

Back