Pandora Coding Competition?

rook

Still Fresh
Are there any coding competitions for the Pandora currently running or coming up soon? If not I think it would be a good idea to create one.

I think we had the Pandora Angst coding compo. I don't know if it's still going on though...

EDIT: Nope, it's over. And its software wasn't even for Pandora. XD
http://pacc2010.xiik.net/main.html

Yea I saw that one, we need something like that for the Pandora.

But we should probably wait until the first batch has finished shipping.

That is probably a good idea, but it will take a while to organise and advertise so maybe preparing the compitition so it can start soon after the first batch is finished.

rook said:
That is probably a good idea, but it will take a while to organise and advertise so maybe preparing for the compitition so it can start soon after the first batch is finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
rook said:
That is probably a good idea, but it will take a while to organise and advertise so maybe preparing for the compitition so it can start soon after the first batch is finished.

Maybe organise it for Christmas? Even the cynics expect to have their units by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the next competition is Pandora-specific I'll try to double or triple my donation :) I donated for the last one without even having any of the consoles it was for so I'd happily donate minimum double the amount(finances permitting, of course) if it was for the Pandora. At least by then I should have mine and could enjoy the competition results myself too ;)

A week-long gamejam might be a lot of fun, and probably throw out some neat little Pandora-only games...
Have to wait for this batch to ship though ^^

Back