Caprice32 is one of the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running on Windows and Unix,
written by Ulrich Doewich. This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models
Here is a port on Pandora of the version i've previously ported to Gp2x-Wiz.
What's new compared to original Caprice32 project :
- Cheat support !
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- CPC Disk explorer
- Auto disk startup support
- Save state in gzip format
- Screen size / Fit mode optimized for Pandora
- Pandora Keyboard support
- Save directories for snap and disk image on exit
- etc, etc ...
How to use it ? Everything is in the README file.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for
more information about it.
Source and binary package may be found on my blog :