Caprice32 is one of the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series
running on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models
Here is a port on Caanoo of the version i've previously ported to Gp2x-Wiz.
I haven't any Caanoo, and i would like to thanks Pedro De quintana
for his help on Caanoo beta-testing !
What's new compared to original Caprice32 project :
- Cheat support !
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Auto disk startup support
- Save state in gzip format
- etc, etc ...
How to use it ? Everything is in the README file.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
it's available on my blog