Pandora Backgrounds by FaeMinx

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
I wanted everything I've produced to be nicely organized and accessible from one thread.

There is no need to read further if you don't feel so inclined - the first post will reflect anything new I add at a later date.

First up: A new background - and the first time I've actually used the Pandora Logo.

FaeMinx-Panbow01.pngFaeMinx-Panbow02.png

I've renamed everything else I've posted here so that if you have a 'Backgrounds' folder on your SD full of images, all of my work will be listed consecutively:

FaeMinx-ChinkyLinks01.pngFaeMinx-Cursum01.pngFaeMinx-DreamCloud01.pngFaeMinx-Firefly01.pngFaeMinx-Gecko01.pngFaeMinx-Matio01.pngFaeMinx-Matio-Dark.pngFaeMinx-RainbowBrite-Grey.pngFaeMinx-Rift01.pngFaeMinx-Rift-Dark.pngFaeMinx-SickNsilly.pngFaeMinx-Spider01.png

Enjoy! :)

Wow! Thank you Fae, you're quite the artist. They're all oh so beautiful and original too.

Going to use the 2 Pandora logo ones for simplicity.

post-1381-0-21297100-1307810512_thumb.png
post-1381-0-76831000-1307810602_thumb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work! Don't forget we have a DeviantArt group, submit your stuff their for preservation/easy finding!

I like the "Matio-Dark" best -- the rest are great ^_^

Request: Make an anthro-feline (and/or) anthro-wolf one similar style-- please B)

Edit: some subtle tribal shapes/symbols might look cool as well.

What programs did you use to make these?

Thanks! ;) You'll probably have to wait a while for the request - I have to travel to Cape Town day after tomorrow for a funeral and when I return I have a whole slew of trade festivals I have to prepare for and attend.

But I'll see what I can do. :)

Photoshop CS3 + Cintiq 12wx for input. B)

They make a mean combo!

Don't have my pandora yet but I have this wallpaper waiting for it when it arrives! I dunno why I want this...it came from a poster on my wall I had printed out and I looked at it and the thought of using it as the pandora wallpaper just popped into my head, I like how his hands are all open and magic is flowing out...just like the pandora! :D

Oh and its Hiroto from the anime/game Inazuma Eleven if anyone wanted to know -^^-

14o279j.jpg

Mine'll probably be this:

annihilation_of_a_cloudy_sky_by_stoskri-d3ggioq.jpg

Or something else from my DeviantArt faves..

Back